Looking Fine Equine Top Tips:
PRO GRIP stirrups leathers, a maximum GRIP maximum for training and competition
FREEJUMP’s stirrups leathers single strap and extra wide design provide unbeatable riding comfort and the guarantee that the FREEJUMP stirrup leathers will not twist. The upper part enables an even more precise adjustment of the length than conventional stirrup leathers thanks to the use of « biothane » material on the back of the upper part of the leathers ; the biothane reinforces the upper part of the leathers allowing more holes in the same short distance (30 holes instead of 20 as found on conventional leathers).
Freejump Black Stirrup Leather Single Strap Pro Grip
£103.50 – £115.00
Freejump Stirrup Leather Single Strap Pro Grip
Extra wide design provide unbeatable riding comfort guaranteed not to twist.
- Leathers internal grip for a true gripping effect to the saddle
- As a result the stirrups are in a more stable position
- No grip necessary between the boots (or chaps)
- limits the secondary effects of boots glue, freeing leg movement
- Grip mounted on a velcro strap for an easy replacement
- Leathers supplied also with a leather strap (mounted on velcro)
- Special rubber material with a surface for maximum desired grip